Kian Financial Group listed on the Tehran Stock Exchange
Kian financial group was listed on the Tehran stock exchange (TSE: KIANA)
Public relations and international affairs, department of Tehran Stock Exchange has announced the listing as a result of the listing’s committee meeting that convened on October 4'th 2020. Following the meeting of the conditions put forth in that meeting, the then Kian Capital Markets Services Group (public joint-stock company) was listed on the exchange as its 590th company under the Investment Companies sector and the “other financial intermediaries” sub-sector with industry code of 5699 and the ticker: KIANA on the exchanges market number 2 on the 3rd of October 2021.
Kian Financial Group is a financial services firm offering investment banking, asset management, and security services since 2016 under the supervision of the Securities and Exchange Organization of Iran and recently the Central Bank of Iran.
Kian Capital Management was registered on 16'th of April 2016 as a private joint-stock company with registration number 14005764521 in the Tehran companies’ registrar. In the summer of 2020 the company’s name was changed from Kian Capital Management to Kian Capital Markets Services Group as the company as a holding was registered with the Securities and Exchange Organization of Iran as a financial institution.
In July of 2021, the paid-up capital of Kian was increased from IRR 1,000 bn to IRR 2,000 bn and at the same time the name of the company was changed from Kian Capital Markets Services Group to Kian Financial Group and the company charter was passed by shareholders in compliance with registered financial institutions as mandated by the SEO. The company changed type from Private Joint Stock to Public Joint Stock in September of 2021.
A look at company profitability:
Kian Financial Group was profitable since its establishment in 2016. Between financial years ending on March 2018 through March 2021 has been on a considerably upward curve. Growth in capital markets activity has been one of the drivers for Kian’s growth. Kian Financial Group booked over IRR 5,380 bn consolidated net profit and positive cash inflow from operations of IRR 930 bn in the financial year ending in March 2022.
Kian Financial Group is made up of several companies active in a variety of fields related to the financial sector and the capital markets.
Some of the subsidiary companies of the group are:
- Tosee Moamelat Kian Brokerage
- brokerage of public securities, Kian Market Making Fund
- Parto Aftab Kian Investment Advisory
- Investment advisory, portfolio management, management of investment funds, and ownership of investment funds namely: Kian Fixed Income Fund, Avaye Saham Kian (equities), Ahang Saham Kian (equities), and Talaye Gohar (gold)
- Gostaresh Sarmaye Kian Financial Group
- underwriting of securities, market making of securities, investments
- Toloo Sarmaye Kian (PJS)
- Investment in tech-based companies
- Mabna Information Processing (PJS)
- Capital markets software development, information processing
- Bourseon News and Analysis
- Capital markets and economic media including news, analysis, and videos
- Setareh Aseman Kian
- Investment platform developing the Kian Digital application
- Noavari Foroush Kian
- Development of the Saya platform
- Noavari Paziresh Pishro Kian
- Development of the Kian Business platform
- Fanavari Bazar Sarmayeh Dorsa
- Order management and trading software
- Kani Kav Kian
- Mining developments
- Sazeh Sarmaye Kian
- Real Estate investments
- Kani Sarmaye Kian
- Mining investments
- Petro Sarmaye Kian
- Chemical, petrochemical, and energy investments